Friday, August 10, 2007

Tonight's the Night!

Woo Hoo!
The two weeks of hell is over, today I get my CPAP machine.
I just checked with the pharmacy where I can rent before I buy, and they are open until 9pm, so that won't be a problem, even if the Sleep Doc is running really late, as opposed to just standard late...
And there is a gluten-free pizza place - "Town & Country Pizza" just around the corner from the pharmacy, so I think I'll have to try them for dinner.

And you may not have noticed :), but I'm typing much faster too!
Yep - I'm officially two-handed again. The Wrist Doc is amazed at how fast I have progressed back towards full movement and strength, but then I mentioned the knitting and he nodded sagely. Spinning the wrist (the movement you would do if swinging a cat by its tail..) still hurts a little - and this is what I need for knitting. But I think it is good enough now to start the my self-funded knitting therapy - once I'm not so tired anymore that I'd drop stitches and get frustrated - so that'll be tomorrow!
Amazing how it has all come together at once!

In house news, all the valuations got done and the bank agrees we *can* actually afford the new house :) I fear there are still many, many signatures needed, however, before we actually get to the moving in part...

That's all for now, move along... :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Mmmm, the cat is pleased....