Monday, August 20, 2007

Woo Hoo! I'm knitting again!

Yeah! My wrist is fully flexible and I have enough risidual energy at the end of the day to knit again!

My first project is a fitting one...

The CPAP machine delivers me humidified (heated, moist) air via a 6-7' tube about 1" in diameter. The tube is not insulated, so the air loses it's warmth (and associated moisture) on the way to my personal intake valves (mouth, nose). So I'm making a narrow scarf to wrap around the tube.

I have chosen an appropriately branded wool - Sean Sheep (so I can count them as I'm drifting off). It was on special from BigW, 6 balls which I think should do it for only $2 each.

I'm still trying out patterns, and thinking about double or single stranded...
I've got 3 balls each of Napier in eggplant and ruby twist Armytage.
Yeah! I'm knitting again!

1 comment:

JenLo said...

That is a clever idea! My aunt has the same problem with her CPAP. I'll have to suggest this solution.