Monday, June 26, 2006

Procrastinating Knitting

I should be packing.
I should be cleaning.
I should be doing any of the million and one things that need to be done before I leave the state for warmer weather.
But here I am blogging. Why? because there are more knitting yummies today!

My 9 yr old nephew wants to learn to knit, so I'm going up north prepared. And with extra sticks and yarn in tow in case his 6 yr old brother is also interested.

And here is my latest lacy face-washer started last night and finished on the train this morning.


And again without the flash - the cotton really picks up the light!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corrupting your innocent little nephew? *G* There ought to be laws against all this knitting! Hope you have a great time up in the warmth, I envy you.

yarnivorous said...

Enjoy the warmer weather up north!
Thanks for the job hunting advice ;-)